Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I do believe it was a good week! Part of that I'm sure comes from one of my resolves to "relax". I enjoyed several cups of tea (well, many cups of tea but some more than others), and I really did enjoy the chocolate cayenne cupcakes a friend made! They were very amazing, with quite a bite at the end. Certainly could be addicting.

Today we went off to search the Goodwill 50% off sale and found some great things for creating with. In the afternoon we went to shoot a few pictures of Christina's latest work.

An actual picture of me!!

We needed Laura for one of the models.



On site change was executed quickly in the cold air:

And then the model was rewarded with her own bag of raisins.

And allowed to accompany the adults to Starbucks where she pretended to talk to her manager on the phone.

And tomorrow is the day of rest before another week begins.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The phone photo is adorable. Looking forward to seeing the new design and cute, little model on Christina's blog. Glad to hear your new year is going well. I was busy last week at work, but this week has been calmer so far.

Heather Anne said...

How cute! What a lovely way to spend an afternoon! Laura looks so sweet and I am sure that her 'manager' will be booking her again for future 'photo opp's'! Today I have clothes out on the line - in January! This weather is an unexpected blessing - but I keep waiting for the cold and snow!

Rebekka Seale said...

She's so darling!