Monday, November 8, 2010

Surgery Day


Today is the day. We'll check in at 6 a.m. at the hospital and hopefully by 1 p.m. or so we might be able to see Laura again. The actual surgery will probably only be around 2 hours long.

So many thoughts have been running through my head. I am thankful for a peaceful Sunday in which my heart was at rest. God is good to grant that.

While we would never choose hardships like this, we know that God uses these kinds of situations to work out His purposes for our lives. We are trusting in His perfect will for Laura's life and for our own.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, love, and encouragement. Everyone has been so kind and helpful and I feel as though it is impossible to express our thanks fully. I'll try to get back on here to post surgery results as soon as possible.


4 comments:

jennie said...

Praying for you all today. It is harder to see your children go through things like this then it is to go through them yourself. I am praying for your mommy heart to be at peace today and for The Lord to keep you in the shelter of his wing as you and Michael face this new challenge today.

Jessica said...

My thoughts are with you today.

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Praying!

Margaret said...

Philip and I are praying for you guys today and as you face the future.