Thursday, February 25, 2010

Like Mother, Like Son

Andrew has discovered he likes taking pictures. He wants a camera. I'm wondering how long I can wait until we actually get him a simple one of his own.

Check out this sequence of his photo shoot with cousin John.

First, show John the toy and get his attention.

Next use the toy to hold his attention for the photo.

And then show John the result. John seems very interested....

Ah, how can I blame Andrew? It's hard to say no to a kid when you love taking pictures yourself. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for an old camera.

6 comments:

Emma@christmascupboard said...

How Cute! Made me Go "Awwww" Lovely Post Heather!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

i have been thinking about that too. its amazing how technically savvy kids are. i looked into those super plastic cameras for little kids but they are pretty bad. poor image quality and high price. im hoping i come across something cheap that i can make a secure neck or wrist holder. granted im looking for a 3yr old...

willow said...

We sometimes bought the boys one of those disposable cameras when they were little. We would give it to them when we went on holiday and they would use all the film up on the first day! At least if you can get a digital one they can take more pictures without it costing too much.

Lovella ♥ said...

Love the last picture.

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I thought of you yesterday when I treated myself to the latest Mary Janes Farm (for the recipes).

There is the cutest cupcake pattern made from felted wool. Looks just like a Hostess cupcake. :)