Friday, January 29, 2010

Etsy Sale to Benefit Kazakh Trip

Many of you know my friend Alaina, and if you don't know her personally, you may "know" her from our cooking blog The Cooks Next Door. Alaina is headed back to Kazakhstan at the end of April on a mission trip with Two Hearts for Hope to minister to orphans in several orphanages there. Part of the time will be spent building a playground for these children, and other time will be spent being with the actual children themselves.

Alaina has to raise all her money for the trip and so I'm hosting an Etsy sale through the month of February on her behalf. ALL SALES (100%) will go towards this trip. There are plenty of cute aprons and lots and lots of felted flowers (and a tea cozy or two) in the shop. So, hop on over and have a look!

1 comment:

Emma@christmascupboard said...

Hiya Heather,

Because I love your Blog so Much I'm Passing onto you from My Blog a Favourite Photo Meme!