Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Emily's New Job


My sister, Emily, has a new job! When she's not in class, or studying, she'll be waiting tables at Trader's Point Creamery! Yay! We are so excited for her. It seems like such a cool place to work.
I love going to the Creamery to see the cows being milked or just pretend I'm out in the country on a farm. The Creamery raises 100% organic, grass-fed cows. And their milk products are pretty delicious! (Think super delicious yogurt, ice-cream, cheese.)
Last Friday night Em and I took a quick spin up to check out their Farmer's Market and to sit down for a bit of ice-cream: a scoop of mango and a scoop of chocolate. The mango ice-cream is amazing! I wanted to have eaten an Indian meal prior to indulging -- maybe next time. :)
Anyway, the Creamery restaurant has a different menu each week night and I'm having so much fun hearing all about it from Em. Maybe one of these days I'll actually go eat there.....

1 comment:

southseaislandhome said...

Looks like a fun place to work! Pity icecream can't be sent in the mail 'cause that mango icecream sounds worth it! :o)
Rachel