Thursday, May 29, 2008

Family Shots

I thought I'd post some recent shots of various members of the family. Baby Cakes is so fun to take pictures of!

Here we are on our family picnic (minus myself taking the picture) -- that's my sister Emily on the right:I loved this picture! The kids love their Daddy!
Baby Cakes getting a ride:
And my sweet Jamesie-Pie, who is just about too big for that name anymore.

Rachel obliged by taking a picture of Michael and me:
Aunt Em fixed up Rachel's hair and they both painted their nails and then Rach looked so grown up!
And here are the BOYS! I thought this was so cute to see them all in a row:
And now it's off to another day of "fun and games". :)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like a fun picnic! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

southseaislandhome said...

Oh that is such a nice picture of Michael and the children. You should get it framed. Your children are adorable, Heather - I love that one of the three boys - you take such great pictures - what's your camera? Meredith loves having her nails painted too - but she has taken to using feltpen though! Argghh!!
Rachel from NZ

Lovella ♥ said...

great photos Heather. Family shots are nearly always my favorite.
I smiled when you said. . sweet Jamesie-Pie is nearly too big for that name. I was very bad at calling my kids by their pet names....so bad in fact that the secretaries at the school called Stuart .. stu magoo .. my little baby boo. . .that is when you know they are too big. Still fun though...

Trish said...

Hi, I just hopped over from Lovella's blog. You have a beautiful family. I loved going through your recipes....are you going to post anymore? They all looked so delicious and yummy wholesome. I enjoyed the visit.

Heather Anne said...

Precious pictures, Heather! How blessed you are! What a fun picnic!