Friday, March 14, 2008

Glimmers of Spring

Wednesday we got our very first glimpse of Spring in the garden! Can you see the tulips peeking through?

And then we saw this grasshopper-like creature -- WHAT was it doing in the garden after such cold weather? I have no idea where it came from! (I'm afraid the picture doesn't do it justice, but believe me, it was real, and it hopped!)


And the children had a wonderful time playing outside in the mild weather. They even requested that they get in their swimsuits and run in the sprinkler...


And here's an updated version of the front door decorations.


I hope most of you are also enjoying lovely hints of Spring. I know some of you are just now heading into Fall, so this won't apply to you! :)

1 comment:

SueJ said...

Love your spring door decoration. Perhaps its something we should do more of in the UK -we only really bother at Christmas